The DIVER LED LIGHT 2500 series can turn night into day while providing a wide light beam in any diving condition.
- 2500 Lumen
- Color Rendering Index > 80
- Wide voltage input from 12 to 48 Vdc
- Depth rating 2000Msw
- 0 to 100% dimmable with Analog or PWM
- Stainless steel AISI 316L
- Birns Aquamate SCBH series connectors. Custom on request
- Reverse polarity and Cut-off thermal protection
- Fully compatible with the Bluerobotics Bluerov2
- Two year manufacturers warranty (extended options available)
Ultra Wide Angle
Using high-efficiency BRIDGELUX LEDs with a light outputs up to 2500 lumens at 15 Watts and a wide angle beam of 120 degree for wide illumination in front of an ROV. The color temperature is 5000K with a Color Rendering Index (CRI) of 80.
The 2500 series is designed for very low brightness output, which is important to be able to illuminate the scene without washing out the colors or brightness. An exponential brightness curve makes it intuitive to use effectively.
It’s housed in a rugged Stainless steel 316L enclosure and it’s rated for 2000MSW.
The PMMA lens have a thickness of 10mm.
The 2500 series light come with many different variants with a wide input voltage from 12 to 48Vdc and can be controlled by analog signals (up to 24Vdc), PWM servo signal and Bipolar. It is also fully compatible with the Bluerobotics Bluerov 2.
In addition, the Cut-off thermal protection will prevent any damage to the device.